Bankstown Physiotherapist. Call A2Z Medical Centre on 9758 9848
Looking for a Physiotherapist in Bankstown?
A2Z Medical Centre is tailored to the individual needs of all the patients in Bankstown. Through the use of evidence based, natural methods such as exercise, adapted equipment, education, motivation and advocacy, physiotherapy seeks to rehabilitate and improve the physical well being of patients with movement disorders resulting from disease or injury.
Following assessment, our physiotherapist will devise a treatment plan which takes into account your general health, activities and lifestyle. Common treatments include:
- Exercise programs designed to strengthen muscles and improve mobility.
- Joint manipulation to reduce stiffness and pain, and to improve flexibility.
- Muscle re-education to improve control and prevent further or reoccurring injury.
- Soft tissue massage and mobilisation.
- Taping and strapping to improve control.
- Mobility aids such as crutches or walking sticks.
- Electrotherapy - including ultrasound, diathermy, transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) and laser therapy.
Physio & Compensation?
At A2Z Medical we specialise in CTP and workers compensation claims. Part of our ‘back on track
plans’includes physiotherapy treatment in which we introduce a physiotherapy treatment to your
management plans in order to help you get back to your pre-accident state.
At A2Z medical centre we have a dedicated teams of physiotherapists that look after you from the start of you injury until your recovery.
Our physios will asses, diagnose and treat your injuries as well as educate you on how to avoid the injury from reoccurring.
Because our physiotherapy clinic is located within a medical centre our physiotherapists work hand in hand with experienced doctors and other allied health specialist helping you on a speedy recovery.
We also have qualified staff assisting patient care in many medical areas such as:
- GP Consultations
- Pain & Rehab management
- Psychologist & mental health
- Exercise Physiologist